Welcome! Bono Optical and Vision Therapy Centre is dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a professional and comfortable atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Bono Optical and Vision Therapy Centre provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and Reading Problems
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement