We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20 to provide visual assessments and vision therapy, as appropriate.
Dr. Kuraitis provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for Children and Adults of All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD and Convergence Insufficiency, Visual Processing Disorders, Vision Related Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia, Reading Problems Related to Eyes and Vision, and Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Skills Assessments, Perceptual Testing and Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism Spectrum, Nonverbal Learning Disorders (NLD), Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Visual Stress Syndrome, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness, such as while Reading or Riding in a Car or Viewing 3D Movies
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement