Vision Care Centre is an Optometry practice in Perth, Western Australia, that is accredited by the Victorian College of Optometry. We aim to provide quality care for the visual needs of individuals ranging from infants to the aged. We utilize state of the art eyecare technology to best care for our patients. We apply a developmental approach to vision to detect and correct hidden vision conditions or problems that may affect behaviour, may cause learning problems or difficulties in school or performance at work and sports.
At Vision Care Centre we provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers
- Wide range of frames and lenses to suit all budgets
- On the spot claims from most health funds
- Contact Lens fitting and follow-up, including Multifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Orthokeratology Contact Lenses
- Assessment and Treatment of Visual Information Processing issues, including Directionality, Visual Form Perception, Visual Attention Span and Visualization
- Vision Therapy for all ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Intuitive Colorimetry Assessment for Precision Tinted Lenses to Manage Visual Stress and Photosensitive Migraine